Saturday, November 23, 2013

Super Easy Yummy Soup




This is a great soup that takes only about three minutes to make, which is awesome on a night when you don't have very much time to make dinner before your husband gets home. I changed some of the things from the original recipe. 

South West Chili


1 can sweet corn
1 can cream of corn
1 can tomato soup
1 can ranch style beans
1 can of chicken and rice soup
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 cup of water with one chicken bouillon cube
1 cup of shredded chicken

Things I Changed

- I got rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- I got ranch style beans with slices of jalapenos
- I added some Louisiana hot sauce

Here are what ranch style beans look like

Put everything in a pot, let warm through and for extra good flavor let it simmer for 15 minutes. Serve with Fritos scoops, cheese, and sour cream. 




2 comments: