Monday, October 12, 2015

DIY BYU Shirts/Onesies

Football season was in full swing when I realized that the kiddos didn't have any BYU shirts! That had to change. Since there is clearly no BYU merchandise being sold around here and I am too cheap and inpatient for online apparel, I decided to take a wack at a DIY project.


And I think they turned out darling :)



I started off by printing off a "Y" logo from the internet and cutting out fabric to match the shapes. I then sewed felt to the back of the circle part before zig-zag-stitching it onto the respective shirts. 



Then I zig-zag-stitched the Y on top of each circle and that was it! Done and done. 



They have a homemade look, but I think that makes them unique. After all, they are kid clothes - they're supposed to have that cutesie look, right?



Let's just say, V-man asked to wear his new Buy-U Tooder shirt two days in a row! 

They are now true zoobies in the making :) Mission accomplished. Go Cougs!

1 comment:

  1. Rise and shout the 'little cougars" are out! The fan gear is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete